蔥頭停思間


風聲雨聲讀書聲 聲聲入耳
家事國事天下事 事事關心

Monday, November 06, 2006

New Work Assignment~~

Today the baseline manager got me onto a new assignment. This is totally different from what I has been doing before. Up until now I have always been working under a tech lead in each project, and the tech lead feeds me tasks once in a while (but those tasks have never been challenging ones). Now I'll be in charge of a totally new project, under the supervision of two senior staff. This is gonna be a nice challenging new experience for me!!

I think this is an encouraging sign! Based on what I've been doing this past year, I was really afraid that I would have to wait for a long time until I could get something real challenging to do. Now this is the chance to show what I can really do! Seems like God is putting forth some new challenges for me (this, plus the core group nomination (!) in Enoch Fellowship). I must not disappoint~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home