蔥頭停思間


風聲雨聲讀書聲 聲聲入耳
家事國事天下事 事事關心

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Back from Pittsburgh la!

I still can't believe I've become an UNCLE... UNCLE wor! I still feel like a kid now and then...

Sis really has changed a lot... maybe that's what a mother's love can transform a woman (woman? my sis?! the previous time I saw her she still behaved like a teen sometimes > <)... of course, sis still has her moments behaving like a kid, but to me she is a totally different person now... interesting =)

The baby is really tiny! Little Arabelle was only around 5 lbs when she was born. By the time I visited her (she's just over 2 weeks old), she has grown quite a lot, but still too tiny for me to dare to hold her... maybe next time ^ ^

anyway, I was really happy for my sis and bro-in-law!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home