Lifehouse - You and Me
*What day is it
And in what month
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up
And I can't back down
I've been losing so much time
{'cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you}
All of the things
That I want to say
Just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping inwards
You got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here
['cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do
Nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you]
There's something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right
repeat {} [] *
And in what month
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up
And I can't back down
I've been losing so much time
{'cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you}
All of the things
That I want to say
Just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping inwards
You got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here
['cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do
Nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you]
There's something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right
repeat {} [] *

2 Comments:
At 23 May, 2007 09:49,
Anonymous said…
chong yee nei sout gor, chong yee d ltalic ge lyrics nay.. = )
At 23 May, 2007 22:00,
Scallion Boy said…
i like those lyrics too~ that's why i italicized them ^_^
Post a Comment
<< Home