problem w/ my new comp T.T
There appear to be some problems with the new workstation I just got on Monday...
the keyboard sometimes do not respond at all, and I had to unplug the cable and replug it back in every time I encounter that problem > < the tech guy told me there were some problems with the drivers and he would probably install some patches on my system by the end of the week...
hopefully that'll take care of the problem...
i was actually soooooo happy to get that new machine until that keyboard went MIA on me > <
the keyboard sometimes do not respond at all, and I had to unplug the cable and replug it back in every time I encounter that problem > < the tech guy told me there were some problems with the drivers and he would probably install some patches on my system by the end of the week...
hopefully that'll take care of the problem...
i was actually soooooo happy to get that new machine until that keyboard went MIA on me > <

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home